Wednesday, July 30, 2014

More of What's to Come

Hello blogging universe! As I write this post I can hear the crickets chirp. I hope as the weeks pass I start to see my followers grow. Since I'm still getting my feelers wet I thought I would just hop on here & fill everyone in on some of the stuff I plan to do with my time as a blogger. I promise my blogs will slowly grow from informatory to eventually becoming fun rants about books &  the book loving world & its readers. First, I would like to share that I have a number of eLetters to potential authors to be interviewed for this blog. I often do reviews for Goodreads & because of this I eventually strike up conversations & friendships with various new authors. I thought it would be fun to have some of them stop by & talk to us about their craft & their books. Aside from that, I thought I would start sharing with you what books I'm currently reading. I am also a part of a book group on Goodreads called All About Animals where I help moderate an online book club that reads upwards of two different animal books a month. I would like to share the fun stuff we do there here. As I mentioned I live on top of a bookstore, I was hoping to have the owner stop in for a nice chat about her new place & what she has going on there. There will also be mindless diatribes about topics such as eBook vs. paperback, what genres bore or interest me, what makes a great book, etc. I hope this gives you a taste and idea about what I want to do here & I start seeing some interested faces. Thanks for stopping by & I promise to have a slightly more fun rant next time you stop by The Raning Bookworm ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment